No Matter Where You Are, Live Online Piano Lessons Are Available At Any Time of Day Or Night!
(Read All The Way To The Bottom Of This Page For A VERY Special Offer…)
For a very limited time, I’m offering piano lessons delivered over the internet, via Skype, Google, or any other technology we can mutually agree upon. I have a high-speed internet connection, so I can virtually guarantee there won’t be a problem from my side (theoretically anyway :-)). And even if there is a bit of slowness on your computer, I’ll send you a recording of every lesson.
We can chat interactively, so we can see and hear each other play, or you can send me a list of questions/topics you’d like me to address, and I will create a customized video piano lesson for you. I will record every lesson – either an interactive or customized lesson – and place it online for you to view over and over again.
Or, if you’d like a single or multiple DVD’s of the completed lesson(s), I am happy to create them for you for an additional $17 per DVD + shipping (billed when ordered). I can probably fit nearly 2 hours of lessons on a single DVD, by the way.
Why Would You Want To Take Lessons From Me?
My name is Bill Romer, and I’ve been playing the piano since I was 5 years old, when I first learned to sight-read piano sheet music.
That’s the way I played for the first 20 years or so, until I studied jazz piano and improvisation, and my piano career took off from there.
I’ve played everything from solo jazz piano to jazz duos, trios, quartets and big bands. I’ve played religious and classical music for the last 30 years at 1000’s of masses and church ceremonies. I’ve played keyboards in a rock and roll band. I currently play “dueling pianos” nearly every weekend at wedding receptions and private parties – playing Billy Joel, Elton John, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, disco, rap, country, rock, jazz and probably some songs you wouldn’t even recognize (I know I didn’t when I first learned them 🙂 ).
I have nothing against traditional piano lessons, but I think of myself as more of an “action-oriented” piano teacher.
I want you to be able to play the things you want to play as quickly as possible.
That’s why I’m always looking for those 20% of piano skills that account for 80% of your success at the piano. After over 40 years at the piano, I now have a very good idea exactly what those skills are, and I can show you how to learn them quickly – without working your way through adult piano lesson books for weeks and months on end.
And, chances are, if you’re reading this, you’ve seen some of my videos or even purchased some of my previous video piano lessons or courses, so you’re probably already familiar with my style of teaching.
So, What Do YOU Want To Learn To Do On The Piano?
- Create a new arrangement of a favorite song?
- Learn a new song for the Holidays?
- Overcome a technical challenge that’s been bugging you?
- Take your improvisation skills to the next level?
- Get some help prioritizing what to learn next?
- Write your own music – for yourself or someone special?
- Purchase just the right keyboard or piano for your home?
The possibilities for lessons are endless.
I pride myself on my ability to break down complex topics into simple, actionable steps that can improve your piano playing in a matter of hours. In fact, I’ve been delivering video piano lessons that do just that for nearly 5 years now.
But they were never completely customized… just for you.
That’s why I decided to finally offer individual lessons delivered over the internet. Now that my home internet connection is fast enough to upload entire DVDs worth of content in just a few hours, I feel like I’m ready to offer individual online lessons – from my home directly to yours!
The only trouble is, as a business owner, selling my own time offering piano lessons puts a limit on the amount of work I can do, and to grow my business I need to look for leverage points, especially regarding my time, as I’m sure you can understand.
So I came up with an idea…
Now, since this is the first time I’ve offered lessons over the internet, I’ve create some very special pricing for you:
HOWEVER… I Have An Even Better Offer For You…
If you will allow me to offer the recorded lessons to other students (WITHOUT sharing your name, photo, or any other personal information), I am willing to give you a substantial discount.
So, here’s the deal…
- I will still record the lessons and post them online for free to you – or on DVD for $17 per DVD (+shipping).
- I reserve the right to package the lessons any way I see fit and offer them to my other piano students.
- I will NOT share ANY of your personal information in the videos – name, address, location, etc. – although your voice and the sound of your piano/keyboard will still be in the video (for an interactive lesson).
Here’s Your Special “Shared” Piano Lesson Pricing
Give yourself the gift of personalized, one-on-one piano lessons delivered live (or pre-recorded) directly to you over the internet (or optional DVD).
I’m Available Nearly 24 Hours A Day…
With a little advanced notice, that is!
You see, I have 5 other people in the house, so I do my best (and quietest!) work late into the evening, which means I’m available to teach lessons virtually 24 hours a day, aside from times I’m playing piano gigs, which is usually Friday and Saturday afternoons and evenings, and Sunday mornings (church) – all of those Central Standard Time in the USA.
I’m hoping the entire days and nights don’t fill up. If they do, I’ll have to create some dedicated sleep “blackout” times 🙂
That means that, wherever you live in the world, we can work something out.
But whatever you decide to do, I ask that you make your reservation before this coming Saturday, December 7th at Midnight – in fact, the sooner, the better, to make sure you get the time(s) you like.
Just select the package you want from the selections above.
Once you complete your purchase, you’ll be sent to a scheduling page where you can request your time slot(s). I’ll confirm your reservation, and we’ll be ready to go!
Here’s Exactly How The Lessons Will Work
- Once it’s time for your live, personalized lesson, I’ll get in contact with you on Skype or Google Hangouts (or another internet video technology that works for both of us – those are my two preferred options).
- I have my Logitech HD webcam setup looking down on my hands at my piano keyboard, the keyboard output goes directly into my computer, and I have a professional studio microphone that also goes directly into my computer, so the sound and video will be just about as good as they can be.
- If you simply want to me to record a customized lesson for you, I’ll ask you to send me a list of questions and/or topics you’d like me to cover in the video lesson(s).
- We’ll work through the lesson, and I’ll be recording the keyboard on my regular video camera, along with the highlighted key strokes on my computer.
- I’ll produce a video with the overhead camera view and highlighted computer keyboard view combined (just like my latest lessons), and I’ll post that online for you. The video and audio quality in this recording will be a marked improvement over the internet audio/video.
- If you would like a DVD of the lesson(s), I’ll send you a link to order that, create the DVD, and ship it from my studio in 2-4 business days.
It’s very simple, although I’m sure we’ll run into a technical glitch or two along the way. No worries, since I’ll be recording everything completely separate from the internet connection.
Well, I guess the future is actually here – live, personalized, one-on-one piano lessons delivered to your desktop, laptop or mobile device – in the comfort of your own home.
Be sure to reserve your lesson spot now, before this offer expires at Midnight, Saturday, 7th AND before my schedule fills up!